Monday, December 20, 2010

Alicia the Soul Sister

With so many people in this world without a good friend and all the people without a sibling they enjoy, how did I end up with it all?

I have it all, you are the whole package.

Through all the shared experience we just are what we are. There is never any trying just adjusting. We've been shaped by our family, by our friends and by each other and we've grown over the years. I love what you have grown into. I love that I have been part of the life of such a strong individual. Strong yet soft. Soft yet determined. Determined yet balanced.

If there is anything in life that you aren't you will be. You see truth, you become it and you live it.

I know you and I love you.

I can't wait to be part of the next 30 years, and the 30 after that, and the 30 to infinity always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment