Tuesday, December 21, 2010

From Nikki

Leesh,

HAPPY 30th sweet thang!!!!! Man are we lucky that you were birthed!
It's been a blast...from the first day I saw you in the carrels,
carrying your motorcycle helmet and i thought, "oh heck yes, that girl
is gonna make this place worth it!" to now, when you are one of the
biggest blessings in my life. I thank my lucky stars that we were all
in the same class, that we had some of the best times of our lives
during those 3 years of law school, and that that was just the
beginning. Thanks for all of the talks, for all of the inspiration and
support, for the freakin hilarious and adventurous times, and for
sharing you. Here's to another bombshell 30! I love you!!

Love, Nik

1. Law school Prom -- we're so hot right now.

2. Halloweeny

Giggidy-GHANA!!!!










Le



No comments:

Post a Comment